Friday, October 14, 2011

Looking forward to summer 2012

I am having "trip withdrawals" already. There are no more trips planned this year. I have been thinking about and planning the summer of 2012. The stars are all aligning with the moon or something because the show schedule seems to be working with the calendar for 2012.
The way I see it, I could leave about June 4th and head for Loveland, CO for the Goodguys Colorado Nationals being held on June 8th and 9th.
Monday morning it would be off for the LA Roadster show in Pomona CA on Fathers Day June 16-17.
Sunday after the show it will be going east to Vegas for the night and onto St Paul, MN for the Back to The Fifties.
After three days at home its off to Des Moines for the Goodguys show then onto Columbus Nationals on the official cruise.
I would be home for a week or so and then to Salina, KS to the Leadsled Spactacular the last week end of July. Driving the 50 Buick custom for this trip
That pretty much takes care of June and July don't you think?

2 comments:

garya said...

sounds like great plan to me...

garya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.