Sunday, November 18, 2012

More progress

Made some good progress this week. The wiring is 98% done. I still need to attach the tail, head lights, gas sender and a few things like that after the body is on. I also got the Saturday breakfast guys help me lift the body on. Sure looks good to have it mated back to the chassis again. I flipped the master cutoff switch, hit the start switch, the volt meter shows voltage and the starter cranked the engine and no smoke leaks...a good sign !! This week I will continue the final wiring of the head lights, install the exhaust, work on the brake and clutch pedals, bleed the brakes...that will keep me busy for a bit. With the upcoming holiday weekend I probably wont get a whole lot done. Monday I have set aside to fix the seat heater in daughter Michelle's Denali...I promised to fix it for her. I will need to get the John Deere to the shop to install the snow blower before I need to use it. There will be hot rod time next week.

No comments: