Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Dec 11

I worked over the peep mirrors today, removed the mirrors and replaced with a convex one that will help me see who is behind me. Of course I broke both old mirrors while removing them, will that give me 14 years of bad luck?? I added a rubber pad, framed with 16 gauge strip all screwed down with button fasteners to the trans hump, this will protect the blue paint from my right foot. I also cut some new rubber pedal inserts to match the floor rubber and the trans pad. If you look closely the brake pedal has the new pyramid design rubber, the clutch has the original finish yet.... they will look better to match the floor,anyway I think so. I powder coated the steering column, Hoodlum plaque bracket and the seat latch bracket, while the oven was hot I coated my new shop door decoration. The gas tank is all finished, strapped down, wires run and fuel line secured, looks kind of cool...to bad the rear seat will cover most of it up

No comments: