Saturday, March 9, 2013

B400 almost done

The B400 is home from the upholstery shop. The top and interior is done. Al from Rapids Upholstery did another great job for me. This is the 7th car he hss done for me. The top came out great, it folds nicely. The interior is just the way I had invisioned it.
The small item punch list is down to a couple  of things. The sticker item is getting the brakes bleed properly. My friend Kirk has been over twice to help me pump the pedal. After several leaks in the lines were fixed we got the front brakes to work well.  The rears are giving me trouble. This morning I picked up two rear wheel cylinders. The ones I had are frozen. I will replace the cylinders Sunday or Monday, call Kirk to come again and that should be it. I hope to attach a couple of pics. I am using my new little noteboo computer, the one I plan to take on the trips with me. Of course things don't work quite the same. Well I just tried, and the pics are not in the file!! I will post this, download the pics again and try to post them on a new post.

1 comment:

1947vert said...

Dale, wow all I can say is another job well done!!! It looks great!!! Jim McGill