Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Catch up

Well I made it to Goodguys Des Moines and on to Columbus Goodguys....had a great time. No time to post...or did you notice. I did do a few facebook postings...thats so quick from the phone. This Sunday...August 3rd I leave for Bonneville in the roadster pickup...for about 2 weeks. I promise i will post more often. I will meet with the Rolling Bones in Rock Springs, WY, go to the Open House at Salt Flats Speed Shop and onto Speedweek in Wendover. It will be a fun time. I will meet up with buddy Barry from CT and friend Jerry from Albuquerque in Wendover. I will be driving to and from the flats by myself. Those of you staying home are goint to miss a fun trip.

2 comments:

DEUCE DADDY DON said...

Dale,you are having way too much fun!!!!!!!!
But, enjoy---OK?----Don

1947vert said...

Dale it was great talking with you at the show Saturday. Have a safe trip. I look forward to reading about it. JIM