Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Home again

We left Madison about 8:30 this morning, just Nystrom's and us. Eddie stayed back with Ralph and Barb to wait for the dreaded trailer. We were stopped on I94 for almost an hour, a van hit the wall in a one lane construction zone. Ralph called me about noon and said he was on the road, in fact just 30 miles behind us...until they got stuck in another wreck stopped incident. They were there for over an hour and had to detour back to go around the wreck. That one was a car that rear ended a semiand a fatality. A hard day on I94.
We arrived home about 5 PM...had a good trip. My car and Terry's ran flawlessly...that always makes for a better time.
As I said last night I will be home now until the Deuce Reunion in Texas. I will be leaving Sept 16th...that will be a fun trip...like they all are!

No comments: