Sunday, November 14, 2010

3W update





I have been busy on the 3W coupe. It is just about done. I have to put the glass in, arriving tomorrow, paint and install the new drive shaft and add some fluids. I picked up the new Gates power band radiator hose clamps Saturday, I will get them on Monday. It is all wired, just need to attach the ground cable and check the circuits for " smoke leaks" hopefully won't be any.
I am very p;eased on how it is looking, I like the stance and the look. The paint is awesome, All that is lacking there now is the thin red pinstripe down the belt line, that will come soon.
The interior is ready to be sewen and installed, it will be going to Rapid Upholstery shop in a week or so. The new wheel looks great and I am pleased with the black dash and garnish. The seats and panels will be black with thin red piping and some red top stitching. In the back of the seat and in the rear trunk panel there will be a "v8" design embroidered in red and silver grey, the sample we did looks great.
The RPU is waiting for her turn...........I am anxious to start on that. It is set up for a trip to the paint and body shop about Christmas, so I have to get rolling on it.
I will add some photos of the 3W progress.

No comments: