Thursday, November 18, 2010

more 3w info


I got the rear and driver side glass installed. The door glass is a bitch to get in, and to get in the right exact place to roll up and down. The regulator has to be unbolted and lowered to hook onto the glass, I did that at least 6 times to try to get it just right......finally got it. I was starting the passenger side when I broke the glass,so off the the glass shop for a replacement, hope to be ready for pickup on Friday.
I connected the battery cables and started turning things on..........they all work except the horn. I think the horn itself is dead. I will take care of that Friday or Saturday. The radio plays tunes, without any antenna at all, the AC blows lots of air, lights, signals, fan all work with no extra smoke leaking from the wires!! The neutral safety switch needs adjusting, I will add shims tomorrow to fix that. Now just bleed the brakes, add ATF and antifreeze.
Check out the cool embroidered "V8" design for the interior....will be on black not the brown in the photo.

3 comments:

royboyproductions.com said...

Looking cool, will we see this ride at the KKOA in Salina in 2011?

the wild turkey said...

I plan on driving "Fine Wine" to KKOA again, the 3W is planned for Des Moines and Columbus in 2011

royboyproductions.com said...

Hopefully I'll make Des Moines this year so I can see it in person!