Monday, January 28, 2013

GNRS show 2013


I have been in California since last Tuesday. The first 3 days were shop tours. Early Ford Store, Marcels, Kugels, Poorboys, Limeworks, Foose's. Scandanavin Street Rods, Miller's Surf City Garage, Art Chrisman's, Fred's Custom Wiring...I think that was most of them. Saw some neat projects.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday was the GNRS. I saw so many friends from all over the country and hundreds of cool cars...8 buildings full and a few hundred that parked outdoors.
The winner of the 8 foot award and the tittle of America's Most Beautiful Roadster was the Brizio built 27 T owned by John Mumford, that was my choice too. It is powered by a v8 60 with Ardun heads. There were only 8 sets of heads ever made and John owns two sets ! I will attach a picture of the car and of John Mumford and me.

No comments: