Thursday, August 14, 2014

Wednesday

I woke up to some rain....waited till 11 AM for the skies to clear. To the west was clear blue and that was where I was heading. I80 has lots of construction. Many miles of one lane each way. Next year it should be a great drive with all the roads repaved. I was going to Rock Springs for the night. About a 100 miles out of Cheyenne the skies clouded up. I got the rain poncho on and kept going. The skies opened and it poured for for 20 or 30 miles. I did not get that wet but it was really hard to see. I made it to Rock Springs hotel about 4:00 PM. I was to meet the Rolling Bones there. They showed up about 8 PM finally. I ate dinner earlier but went with them to have a drink while they ate. The plan was to leave the next morning for Ogden about 9 AM.

No comments: