Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wednesday

I was back at the NAPA store at 6:30 AM, buying an electric fuel pump, I thought I would put it on tonight at the hotel. Our plans were to drive to Jasper IN for a tour at Air Ride Tech. On the way I decided I would ask them to use their shop. I asked they said Yes. Greg from Air Ride and I installed the new pump. We then found several leaks in the gas line. After tightening them up it was good to go. I added some more freon to the AC tightened the power steering fittings again. The car ran like a top all the way to the next stop. I think it is fixed this time.
Air Ride fed us a fantastic pork chop lunch...unreal! We added another car, actually a pickup from Lafayette...Ed he has been with use many times. Good to see him again.
We drove onto Greenwood In to the Ray Skillman collection. Millions of dollars of fantastic cars, all kinds. Rods, muscles, sprinters etc and many many neon signs. A real cool place.
We arrived at the hotel about 7:30, checked in, went to Texas Road House r a steak and a beer or two.
This has been a real fun time. It will be even more fun if the car continues to perform as it did this afternoon.
We will be visiting Hagens tomorrow for another FREE lunch and then onto the kick off party in Columbus.

No comments: