Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Home again......got home about 5:30PM, 10 hours, stopped for a total of 2 hours, (1 hour at an antique store) It was a good ride, I was cruising at 80 for many miles with a 18 wheeler about a block behind me for the longest time. He finally stopped at a truck stop. I averaged 66 mph for the day (according to the GPS) with top speed of 84.5. The weather today was beautiful, cool and nice, until I hit rain south of Mpls!The trip was a total of 2768 miles, used 180 gallons of gas, a cost of $517.00. Minnesota has the highest gas price of the trip!
It was a really great time, met so many friendly Deuce people! I think I will have to go again next year, maybe in the roadster!

See ya later, got to get back in the shop on the Buick in the morning.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dale, Way kool!
Where's the pics ?
Later, Tony