Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thursday

Let me back up to Wednesday again.....when we left Madison it was 36 degrees...chilly!! I had a t shirt, then a nylon pullover windbreaker, a hoodie sweatshirt, and another windbreaker, a blanket to cover my bare legs, seat heaters on and the heater on....then I was comfy. We left Kankakee this morning it was 55 degrees...what a difference. We had a nice 150 miles to Carmel, IN to the Indy race shop of Dreyer and Reinbold....cool shop. We had a fabulous lunch too. The next stop was Ganassi Racing...more Indy cars, Scott Dixon and Dario Francetti cars, another awesome place. Then it was off to the Indy 500 track to register and to see the museum there. Today was another great day. We skipped the kickoff party tonight and instead bought our own dinner at the Library across the street. I have eaten there several times and is always good. After dinner I replaced a burned out brake light bulb, so far that is the extent of the problems.

No comments: