Thursday, May 24, 2012

B400 done for now

Saturday we have a garage tour scheduled to arrive here. We are expecting somewhere around 70 to 75 people. So today was clean the shop day and mock up some more on the B400. Since I am leaving next week for the summer trips, the work on the B400 will be on hold pretty much untill September, at least my work. The body will go to Ben at Custom Stuff by Neu for the body work and paint on Tuesday. By the time I come home she should be all pretty in satin blue. I think I will call her "Blue Suede Deuce" As you can see in the pictures, the radiator, grille shell and headlights are in postion as are the tail lights and rear license plate. The body has the tank and filler cap and the seat and dash, just to give it a look. All that will come back off before the body leaves on Tuesday. Tomorow I need to mop the house garage floor and give the Deuce Garage a quick spruce job. I will post some pics from the tour on Sunday night. Check back soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have a great trip , will see you in LA