Wednesday, May 2, 2012

May 2, 2012

The new gear set arrived from Speedway, got their last one in stock. It looks a little nicer than the one I had. LOL I got new rear hub bearings and seals, rear axle bearings and outer seals, gaskets. I hope to have some help and get this all assembled in the next week. I also got the frame in color and painted the firewall a very pretty milk shake cream. It looks really good with the blue frame. Both are done in semi gloss. The dash and garnish moldings need about one more shot of k38 primer and a final sand, then they will be ready for paint. The rear axle bells,drums, backing plates and wish bones have been painted black. The frame has the brake lines reinstalled and the shocks installed. I hope to have the front end attached to the frame in the next couple of days. The front wheels have been painted a gloss black. Lots of little things done this past couple of weeks. Something has changed on this site, I cannot figure out how to post photos.......hopefully I can figure this out soon!!

No comments: