Wednesday, September 18, 2013

on the road again.....................

I am leaving in a couple of hours to meet buddy Greg in Bloomer, WI, spending the night at his house and then leaving for Indy in the morning. We are planning to meet Des Moines Dave and Barry from Omaha outside of Bloomington IL. We should arrive in Indy late afternoon. The plan is to attend Indy and then on Monday AM Greg, me and deuce buddy Don from Rockford will head for the Rodders Journal Revival in Baltimore. MD. That should be a great weekend too. I will blog most every night, follow along with me if you want. Its going to be a blast. Sad to say but this will be the last roadster trip of the season. Next will be shop time on the panel. fordor (both of them) and what ever else I may find to do.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great trip. Take a lot of pics!

1947vert said...

Have a safe trip Dale. I will look forward to hearing about the trip.

1947vert said...

Have a safe trip Dale. I will look forward to hearing about the trip.