Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sunday

Another great day at the roadster show. Weather was very nice, warm but with a breeze. I saw a few more old friends from all over the country today.
I had Ken Reister and Foose sign a die cast model of the Impression Ridler car that I brought along. I knew they were going to be there. We picked up our mugs at 3 PM and headed north, drove for a couple of hours to get put of the city traffic for the morning. Not much more to report tonight. Tomorrow its San Francisco, Brizios, Sandersons and Napa Valley.

1 comment:

tom and annie said...

we were not able to open the photos.... tried everything. Maybe Rusty can help us. Not sure what the problem is. When I click on "watch" it makes another clicking sound and nothing.... we'll keep trying.

weather is nice here...cool and windy but that's better than rain and snow!