Saturday, June 20, 2009

Friday

Today was laundry day, now we have all clean clothes again, that took an hour and a half, so right after lunch we headed to SoCal open house. Jim Landree pulled strings again and got us inside the gates parking at SoCal. It pulls hundreds of rods and customs. We parked in our assigned spot, grabed the chairs and headed for the shady grass. About an hour later my 3 friends from Colo Springs showed up, Jim got passes for then also, so they parked right next to us.
I met a great couple from AZ while walking around, Denise and Bruce, she is a real estate broker that specializes in houses with multiple car parking...I'm keep her card so when I am ready for a condo with a 4 car garage I will call her!!
About 5PM we drove over to Bobby Waldens Speed shop's open house, another HUGE party. Lots of fun. A fun easy day.......................

No comments: