Thursday, June 25, 2009

Wednesday

After 2 days without the Internet I am back in business! I spent the last 2 days with friend Vern in Colorado Springs, we had a great time. He took me to several shops and friends homes to see their cars. Last night we had some great Mexican food.
I drove to Pueblo today with another friend, Lane. We registered at the show and went to the kick off party for a FREE BBQ dinner ! In the morning I will head to the Fair grounds for a few hours and then drive to Colorado Springs to see Elvis and Michelle and Cooper. They are visiting Grandpa H.
Saturday I will return to Pueblo for the show and then plan on driving towards home early Sunday morning.
Its been a great trip, felt good to chill out the last 2 days. The trip from LA to here was long. We drove thru Zion Nat'l Park, Bryce Canyon, Dixie Forest, Vail, Dillon, all real pretty places, but made for some long days.
The show here will be a very easy laid back show, about 2000 cars, not a huge show.
I hope to post a couple of pictures tonight.

No comments: