Thursday, June 4, 2009

York, PA

We made it to York about 2 PM today, another day of driving in the rain.
Jake and Pearl could not meet us this morning so we drove alone. I registered and walked the parking lot with an umbrella, had to check out the rods!I saw several old friends from the area, good to see them again. Our friends from MA, Larry and Paula arrived about 4 PM, we had a good dinner with them at Smokey Bones. They drove their 32 roadster...crazy roadster people!!
The weather looks wet agin for Friday. We are meeting at 7AM, park the cars then all go to Alexanders for breakfast, this has become a tradition the last several years. They have a great breakfast for a great price. Our friend Ray from TN has already marked out the parking spots with tarps. We always park in the same spot, have for 15 years or so.
If the rain continues tomorrow I will spend most of the day in the big vendor building shopping for 3W parts, I have my list all ready.

No comments: