Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tuesday

I left Bishop about 8 AM this morning. It was an uphill drive, Bishop is 4140 ft above sea level, I passed one sign at 8300 ft. There were a couple of signs saying to turn off AC so car won't overheat. No problem there, I had the seat heaters and the hot air heater on, it was chilly. About 11 AM I shut off all the heaters and pealed off the sweatshirt! It was a good drive, nice scenery, good road. the car ran fine.
I arrived at Rod Bods about 1 PM. My hotel is just a few blocks away. Next door to the hotel is a post office, I stopped there an got a "if it fits, it ships" box. I am going to mail some things home.
In the early morning I will clean the car, then go to Rod Bods about 1 to take the car to his hanger. I will have Jim bring me back to the hotel. Thursday morning I can catch the shuttle to the airport. I have a shuttle picking me up in Mpls and driving me to St Cloud.
This part of "the topless tour" is about over. I leave next Thursday in the red Vicky for Des Moines and Columbus, OH for 2 weeks..too much fun!

No comments: