Saturday, June 30, 2007

Another perfect day ay thye show, beautiful weather, 80's, slight breeze. I got there at 9AM (late for me) but with special parking for the "cruise" cars I did not have to worry about a parling spot.
I was interviewed on film and tape from an internet car program, should air in a month or so....www.speedsecrets.info , they walked up to me and asked if I would be willing to do it....cool.

I had most all of the cruise guys sign my metal Americruise license plate, will make a nice garage wall hanger. Tonite I went to the Speedway ice cream social, toured the museum, got Speey Bills photo and autograph and gave him a keychain. About 7PM I went to "10 cent Joes" Folsom Street Speed shop party at his private "museum'. Another free dinner, toured his place saw many Deuce friends there. We were entertained by Elvis singing and performing on stage....fun time.
In the morning I will head north for home...about 500 miles, not bad. Can't believe its almost over.....oh yea almost forgot, I leave Thursday morning for 2 weeks in Des Moines and Columbus, it's not over yet, just a different car! We will be in the Deuce Delivery on this "leg" of the trip.
The "Deuce Cruise across America" continues......................talk to ya soon!

No comments: