Monday, June 25, 2007

Its Monday night, I'm in Casper WY. I took Rodney to the airport this morning to fly home. We spent the night in Denver. I got the roadster pinstriped yesterday, looks really good. Done by "Shartell" from CA.
We drove to Denver to have dinner with the inlaws, found mother in law in the ER room with a very bad bruise on her arm, she was released at 8PM then went to dinner. Mother, father, two brothers in law, was a good time, then onto Denver. Thank goodness for "Lola" thye GPS, I never would have found the hotel!! We got there at 11:30.
Arived in Casper at 4PM, put the dirty clothes in the laundry and went to see friend Rick of Rick's Rod Shop.Tonight I had dinner with niece and her 2 daughters, good time. We all went to the park where the local club had a fried chicken dinner for all of the Americruisers. We just had dessert because we had already had dinner. After the park thing I went back to Rick's to help fix two cars from CA. One is a truck with a leaking rear seal and a bad bearing, I just left there, it was not done yet, I did all I could do, and I am tired.
Drivers meeting in the morning and off to South Dakota. Talk to you all later.

No comments: