Sunday, June 10, 2007

Start of the West Coast Trip

I'm in Belle Plaine, MN tonight, I meet the other roadsters tomorrow morning at the cafe across the street. I did not want to drive for 2 hours in the morning to meet them at 7AM so I am staying the night here. The car ran fine, I adjusted the throttle spring so now the throttle pedal is not so hard. The sirus radio works great and the Garmin is a nice addition. Always nice to have a female voice to the right of me telling me where to go!! I am looking forward to a great 3 weeks or so. I would guess we will stay around Omaha Monday, Liberal KS Tuesday, and Albq, NM Wed....... or something like that. Talk to you all tomorrow night.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Grau,
hope you have a safe trip. good that you have a female voice telling you what to do. wagsgal1