Thursday, June 7, 2012

Baby gets new shoes

Well, finally got a FedEx tracking number, said to be delivered by 3 PM. I went to the headquarters hotel and got my papers for the show tomorrow. I decided to sit in the lot until I get the call the tires are here. About 2 PM, Bill from Rocky Mtn Rods called to tell me the tires arrived. Good news, bad news his mobile tire guy could not get there until tomorrow morning. That means the rest of the day I had nothing to do, and in the morning rush hour traffic I would be driving 60 miles into Denver area. I decided to go right then, pick up the tires and find my own installer. I got the tires, put them in the front seat and took off to find a tire shop. I found one within 10 miles, they had the new tires on in about 15 minutes. I then drove back to Loveland and over to the kickoff party at Pinkees shop. Tons of people, cars, a fun time, beer, food, music, vendors...a good time. Right now I am watching a storm move thru, wind, lightening, tornado watch...a fun night!! Tomorrow is the first day of the show, can't wait.

1 comment:

DEUCE DADDY DON said...

At least ya got the new "Skins"!!
You will probably get some our rain coming from Bend,Oregon Dale.
We'll see on your next blog.
Have fun!!----Don