Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday at GoodGuys Colorado

I headed to the show about 9AM. Found a nice place to park on the grass, dry grass but grass. I talked to many friends today, always fun. It was hot, like 90, but a breeze all day kept it under control. I got back to the hotel tonight, did laundry, and am going to a mexican place for tacos and margraritas. Last night it was stormy, black clouds, lightening. I had the nylon cover tied down as tight as I could, the wind was still blowing it up in the middle, then it started to pour for at least 15 minutes, then stopped and the wind kept blowing, but no hail. By this morning the cover was totally dry from the wind. Yesterday from the tire shop to the hotel, I used the GPS, it took me west then north, then to a new toll way, I thought what the heck I'll pay a couple of bucks to skip the rush hour traffic. There were hardly any cars on the tollway. I saw a sign saying cars $3.30......ok, I'll pay that to skip the traffic. I drove for maybe 10 miles to the I25 exit, took that, made it in great time. Never did see a toll booth. Today I find out you are to have a "subcription", a camera reads your plate number, then charges your credit card.......oh well I'll see if I get a bill in the mail. Many nice cars at the show, my camera only takes deuces!!

2 comments:

DEUCE DADDY DON said...

Dale, hows the new skins doing??
Camera must be a rare one!---Only takes '32 Ford pix????---HA!
Keep the shiny side up!----Don

downunderdeuce said...

I have a similar camers, although mines probably about 80% deuces.....(You've got the bug bad!!) We had Cool Rocks festival yesterday over 1200 cars...now a day at the drags, and pack..and I'm off to LALA land